The Land Development Engineering group provides an array of consulting services to private developers, hospitals, automotive dealerships, national franchises, and other private sector clients. The services provided by this group include site planning, drainage system design and modeling, site utilities design, grading, signing and pavement marking design, and permitting assistance through the site plan approval, environmental resource, and finally the building department approval process. The engineering team is equipped to provide engineering during construction services as well as being supplemented by the construction department’s construction oversight.
With a staff of licensed professional engineers possessing expertise in civil site development, the Land Development is equipped to design and manage a wide range of projects, such as housing developments, high-rise condominium sites, hotel sites, restaurant sites, hospital additions, parking lots, parking garages, automotive dealerships, automotive repair facilities, gas stations, convenience stores, car washes, and parks.
The following are some of the successful land development projects we have recently completed:
- Porsche of Broward, I-75 & Griffin Road, Davie
- Costa Hollywood Condominium, Hollywood
- Sage Beach Condominium, Hollywood
- Dania Jai-Alai and Casino, Dania Beach
- Memorial Hospital Miramar Parking Addition
- Memorial Hospital West Bed Tower Addition
- Memorial Hospital West Parking Garage
- Memorial Hospital West Same Day Surgery Center Parking Addition