Innovative Specialists Addressing Diverse Needs
Calvin, Giordano & Associates (CGA) provides comprehensive engineering, environmental and management services to both the public and private sectors. The company’s multidisciplinary waterfront team was formed to address a growing demand for planning, funding and construction management with projects located in coastal zones. With more than 300 professional staff members, CGA has the depth and capabilities to assist with waterfront development, utilities services, water resources management, environmental assessment, mitigation, coastal structure design and storm protection.
Whether a new facility being planned and designed to today’s rigorous environmental and building requirements, or extending access and infrastructure to a remote, sensitive, vulnerable coastal site, CGA is up to the challenge.
CGA has a well-known reputation for successfully implementing our client’s visions and providing continuing support with all phases of a project. We maintain a well-established working relationship with numerous small business and specialty service subcontractors. We also look to partner with firms that are familiar with local conditions in order to help address unique project design and permitting requirements. Using this adaptable approach, services are available for all phases of a project.
In-Depth Expertise and Services
- Site Development Planning and Design
- Working Waterfront Enhancement or Redevelopment
- Project Funding Strategies, including Grant Application and Management
- Public and Private Partnering
- Stakeholder Collaboration
- Waterway Maintenance, Dredging and Spoil Management
- Piers, Jetties, Bulkheads and Revetments
- Marina Facilities Design and Business/Operations Planning
- Liaison with Federal and State Environmental Agencies
- Storm Risk and Facilities Vulnerability Assessments
- Emergency Management Services
- Storm Wave and Hydrodynamic Modeling
- Beach and Inlet Management
- Water Quality and Sediment Analyses
- Bid and Award Phase Support
- CEI and Construction Management Services
- Underwater and Topside Inspections
- Incident Response Modeling, Training and Support
- Waterfront Security Assessments