Managing Tomorrow’s Disasters Today
Calvin, Giordano & Associates, Inc. (CGA), through its Emergency Management Services Division, offers a comprehensive, integrated program of mitigation, preparedness, response and recovery for emergencies/disasters of any kind. Enhancing your capability to protect human lives and property, restoring services, and building long-term community sustainability is our goal.
Comprehensive and Coordinated Emergency Management Planning
CGA’s experienced multi-disciplinary team can pool their talents to address the full range of disaster preparedness and recovery needs of your organization. Public, private and non-profit organizations and government agencies at the local, state and federal levels all play a key role in response to emergencies/disasters. Ongoing coordination with all the organizations is vital to develop and test the emergency operations plan and to ensure that response resources are effectively managed.
CGA with its’ partners can provide interdepartmental planning, customized training and multi-agency exercises. Through our wide-ranging resources, we can also assist cities and counties to become accredited through the Emergency Management Accreditation Program (EMAP).
Enhance Disaster Preparedness and Recovery
- Comprehensive Emergency Management Plans, policies and procedures
- Hazard Specific Plans for hurricanes, coastal oil spills, flooding, and terrorism
- Evacuation, shelter, re-entry plans, distribution sites, staging area procedures
- National Incident Management System (NIMS) compliant and customized training programs
- Post-disaster Redevelopment Plans, disaster housing plans, and economic redevelopment plans
- Debris Management Plans
- Continuity of Operations and Continuity of Government Plans
- Resource analysis and resource management plans
- Hazard mitigation strategies